Western cape calling unemployed South African looking to gain knowledge and practical skills on a 12 months Traffic Student Intake Learnership programme. This role is suitable to any one who wants to learn and grow in the government sector.
We hereby announce an exciting Traffic officer Learnership Intake for 2023/2024 which’s offered by the South Africa western cape Government .
Successful candidates must obtain their own accommodation while attending at GLTC Brackenfell and will be responsible for there own transport, meals and accommodation fee for the duration of the 12 month course; Students will be subject to the code of conduct of the College as well as competency requirements of the College; Students will be required to undergo extensive physical training, whilst at the College.
Education and Requirements
- A Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification) with Mathematics, Mathematics literacy, English and a additional language with 50% or higher pass mark;
- Valid motor vehicle license (manual) code B (learners licenses will not be accepted;
- Applicants must be under 35 years of age (35 years and older do not qualify as this is a National requirement and will be excluded from process).
- Applicant must be medically and physically fit, pregnant persons will not be considered as physical tasks during recruitment and subsequent training may pose a threat to the unborn child and/or mother;
- No criminal record or pending criminal record; Candidates must qualify for appointment as an Authorized Officer and for the appointment as Peace Officer in terms of the Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977.
Learn How to apply for Western Cape Government Traffic Learnership Intake
Applications form can be completed online at https://westerncapegov.erecruit.co/ site before 28 August 2023 [ click here to view and apply ]
Last updated : Monday, 14 August 2023 at 21:02 South African time