Eskom is hiring unemployed South Africa matriculants in the following provinces (Kwazulu Natal, Freestate, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Gauteng) on an exciting learnership
The Youth Employment Service (YES) is part of the public-private initiative lead by the Presidency, to address the youth unemployment crisis in our country. Eskom is creating work opportunities for unemployed youth in South Africa in accordance with the BBBEE definition. We invite young South Africans, who are hungry to enter the job market, to get a chance at a life-changing first work experience in our exciting energy industry.
If you meet the requirements listed, grab this opportunity to gain valuable work experience. Successful candidates will be given a 12-month contract to work in one of the following Departments: Supporting Retail Business (Facilitate and enable Key Revision Number (KRN) Project, Collect and capture customer data, Resolve KRN vending related issues and prepaid) and other Departments.
Education and duties
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Aged between 18 to 34
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Should not have been employed permanently with a single employer continuously for more than 1 year
- Should not be studying full time in the year of employment
- Should not have participated / registered on the YES initiative before
- Applicants will go through a recruitment process, and if successful, be placed in the Eskom Operations across the Clusters.
How to apply for Eskom learnership
- Application to submitted online before 14 September 2023 [ Click here to view and apply ]
More like this
Last updated : Monday ,11 September 2023 at 9:07 South African time